Tuesday, April 8, 2008

TUESDAY'S TIP hugs & bugs

Today's Tip: My beloved neighborhood botique HUGS & BUGS is sadly closing it's doors for good this Saturday. The good news is, if you go in now through Saturday almost everything in the store is 50-75% off. Hurry in, cause all the good finds are going fast. Cute new and consignment baby and children's clothing, toys and accessories ALL on sale! I'm sad to see her closing up shop, but she reassures me that they aren't down and out for good just yet. She is going to wait until she finds the perfect location and re-open (hopefully) later this year. But stop in while you can and take advantage of the super low prices.



On a side note, this weekly tip was inspired by the cutest lady just about ever in my neighborhood. She e-mails me the silliest/craziest/ and at times useful forwards and tips almost daily. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the vast amounts of information I get from her, but now I can just share it here with you. And no, my first tip did not come from my neighbor, but next week's will, and you will just have to wait until then for the awesome-ness that is Mary Jo. Till then!

No comments: