Thursday, April 17, 2008

MICHELLE TANNER, IS THAT YOU?

Seriously choked on my Corn Chex this morning when I saw this.


Is that a sweat band? Like that people wear at the gym? Well, actually old men with tube socks wear at the gym? Except, wait, is it velvet? A velvet sweat band?

Fancy.


P.S. On a totally serious note . . . is she wearing one shoulder pad? Cause I mean that's bad. Not that she's wearing just one, but no, the fact that shoulderpads could be on their way back in. This scares me. Or wait, what if she isn't wearing a shoulder pad and actually just has one super-tall shoulder? Eww, that's wierd. And even worse than wearing one shoulder pad.

Or that sweatband.


Looking at this picture makes me feel like I need to gas up the delorian and head back to 2008.

1 comment:

Jo said...

I choked on my banana when I saw this! Is she serious? Doesn't she have a stylist with all of the money she had that can tell her she looks like hud and there's no way in hell she's allowed to leave the house? Apparently not as there she is, with one bony shoulder (I'm going with bony high shoulder instead of the dreaded shoulder pads) :)