Wednesday, April 30, 2008

TUESDAY'S TIP 31 cent scoop & boosterseats



Okay, so because I was late posting Tuesday's Tip, I am gonna do double duty just to show y'all how much I love ya!


So as many of you probably already know, TODAY-TONIGHT April 30th is 31 cent scoop night at Baskin Robins. From 5 to 11pm tonight you can join in on the all the fun. This delicious promotion helps the American Fire Fighters Assoc. so head on in for a good cause and some good ice cream at a great price.

See you there!

My next tip, is a little more on the safe side. Not nearly as fun, but twice as important. Next Monday the new Booster Seat Law goes into effect.

The new law states that any child under age eight MUST be in a booster seat or pay! Booster seats save lives people! There is one exception, children under 8 who are taller than 57 inches may sit in a regular seat with seat belt. To read up on the new law click here!

Please, please, if you have a child under 8, do the smart thing. Boost and Buckle!

1 comment:

Jill said...

oooh, thanks for the good advice. I had to laugh when you put the 57 inch exception to the 8 yr old rule. My kids will be out of the booster by 5!