Thursday, April 3, 2008

BUSINESS TIME

No, not that kind of business time. I don't even have socks on.

Okay, so I have a few items of boring business to discuss.

First off, I took the good advice from many of you and went ahead and signed up for Winder Dairy. I am really excited and looking forward to Monday when we get our first delivery. Thanks for everyone who commented. I really appreciate it, and good milk.


Secondly, If any of you know someone out there looking for a good job, I know a lady that is looking for a nanny. You can live in our out. Two kids 3 and 18 months. 8-6 M-F. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested.


Thirdly, is this the most boring post in Naptime's history? I am sure it is. But alas, on with the business.


Fourthly. Many of you who are readers of this blog know who I am. Not just the fluff that this blog is made of, but like the real goods. Like my name and address and shoe size. You know, the important stuff. But the thing is, I would like to keep those things to myself. So, if you are a reader of this blog and you have me linked to yours---which I hope you all do, can I please ask that in the link you either put Amy R. or even better yet, Naptime Nostalgia? I just want this blog to be totally and completely annonymous. This way I am freed up to tell you about the uber-embarassing and often times mortifying things that happen to me without it coming back to haunt me someday. And I can tell you about all my illegal goings-on. Hee hee.

And if you have my other blog linked to yours feel free to put my full name, shoe size and anything else you want, since that blog is private. And if you are a reader of this blog and want access to my other blog, just leave me a comment with your e-mail and I will add you to my reader list. But fair warning, it's not nearly as fun as this one. Just pictures and videos of Thing 1 and Thing 2. Oh, and hubs.


Fifthly, How much did you love that President Bush got booed as he threw out the first pitch of the nationals game a few days ago? 28,000 fans expressing their feelings. Love it.


Sixthly, Stacie S., I hope you get your mac on this weekend.


I think this is all the business I can handle for one day.


Comming Next Week on Naptime: A new weekly series: Tuesday's Tip, Reflections On Easter, and Riveting Redbox Reviews. Till then!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

I HOPE STACIE GETS HER MAC ON THIS WEEKEND TOO!!!

That is all.

(p.s. I will change your link on my blog right now.)

Kristin said...

Done and Done. And actually while we're at the "business meeting" I'm actually a therapist and use my maiden name to protect my families confidentiality so if you'd remove my middle name (aka my maiden name) that'd be fantastic. I'll be sure to send the minutes for the meeting right on over :)

Suzanne said...

So, the invite still hasn't come through for your other blog. Maybe Blogger hates me and doesn't want me to see your fam outside of church. But would you mind trying it again? I'm looking forward to the new weekly series...and it is Tuesday...

Stacie said...

Am, I love you! Your hilarious. Story time in Eden!!