Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I LOVE LOSERS

Hi everyone!

If you guys are anything like me, you are a sucker for a good weight-loss story. And what weight-loss story is better than The Biggest Loser? I have to admit I have been deliciously enjoying each season of The Biggest Loser since it began. And this season is no different. (On a side note though I really, really, really hated the other girl trainer last season, and missed Jillian during season 3 and therefore, am glad she is back. Although, if we are speaking trainers, I'd much rather discuss Bob. But that is a whole nother post my friends.)

Okay, so how much did you love the last episode? It was grand. Just grand. I love seeing all the contestants widdle down and reach their personal goals. It's super-duper inspiring. But what I really loved about this episode was the fact that both of the girls rocked it, and are definetly in the finale! The boys however, is another story.


Ali--before & after


Kelly--Before and after
Okay, so like every season there is always a twist. And this season is no different. The twist this season is that instead of the girls deciding who gets to go home. America gets to decide. And although I was just skipping on the inside as I was voting here, I really just hated that when finally the girls have a chance at winning (and therefore eliminating Roger) The Biggest Loser goes and screws everything over. If they would have just kept things the same, the top two (Ali & Kelly) would have been able to vote off whoever they would like. This most likely would have been Roger since he has the most weight to lose, and would be the for sure winner.


So, here is my plea. Even if you don't watch, you've gotta get yourself over HERE and vote! And more specifically, vote for Mark. Although I don't want him to win (cause I think he is just a bit too emotional, which is expected, but still bugs me.), I definetly don't want to see Roger in the finals to screw it up for the girls. It really is time for the winner of The Biggest Loser to be a girl. Woo Hoo!

Mark--before & after


Roger--before & after

Okay, so I know you are all

a) way sad for me, that I am so excited about a TV show. But those of you who read regularly know of my love for "reality" TV.

b) already back from voting for Mark. You aren't? Then get on over there!

and c) are dying to know who I want to take it all.

So, I will tell you. I really want Ali to win. Why you ask?

Well, just look at her? She just rocks. And this girl lost MOST of her weight OFF campus. Thats right. She lost it Jillian-free. Which just means she will be able to continue keeping it off in the future. Plus, she is just so cute, and female. Which is awesome. And to be honest, I just really don't like Kelly. She is just a bit too, um, how do I say this? Whiney? Like she doesn't really ever want to be there. She always gives up first, comes in last in the challenges, and well, let see, she was married to that LOSER (Paul) of a guy that she came on the show with. And I just didn't like him, or his mustache.

So, now that you've heard (too much) from me, I'd love to hear from you. Who do you want to see as the third member of the finale? And then who would you like to see win it all? Please vote to the right top. And more importantly,

VOTE FOR MARK HERE. Which is really just a vote for Ali or Kelly. GO NOW!

And as for the at-home Biggest Loser, my prediction is going to be for DAN! I just loved that kid. Too funny. Go Dan!


3 comments:

Aimee said...

Voted for me and Scott. I love Ali too although I didn't watch this weeks episode. I will be sure to watch the finale of course.

I have slowed down a bit this season since they didn't even give us room to breathe a bit from Season 4. But I always love a good weight-loss story too. So biggest loser is a dream come true.

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh I LOVED the last episode. Not only has Ali lost weight, she looks ripped and incredible. In my words to my husband, "She really just looks like a Cutie Patootie now." Thanks for the link to vote--I'm on it!

Anonymous said...

80 pounds in 4 months, shoulda been on that show.........

holla.

elder plant