Thursday, January 21, 2010

COVETING



Today I am coveting this reversible sling over at Fawn&Forest. Some people hate the sling, but I for one, LOVE it. Both of my previous monsters were also sling babies. I hope to carry on the tradition with baby number three, and I am thinking this is a perfectly stylish way to do so. And at 10% off, I think it's even that much more fabulous.
Also, I think this, or even better yet, this would make a lovely addition over the change table. However, pretty sure Hubs will tell me to go jump in a lake, as the price isn't as nearly as lovely as the item itself.
Pretty sure I could do some serious damage in fawn&forest if I won the lottery or something. The whole site is just oh so lovely. Check it out here if you, like the rest of salt lake it seems, have a baby growing in your belly, or know someone who does.

2 comments:

marijke rossi said...

So cool. I bet you could find the fabric and make it yourself. I saw a great fabric store in Kahalui(looks really islandy to me). I would love to help if you are interested.

Jen said...

That IS cute. I got a moby wrap for christmas. I'm excited to try it out.