Sunday, November 1, 2009

WHAT IS BLIK

Are you a commitment-phobe? Then, I've got just the thing for you.

Decals. That's right, vinyl stickers for your walls. Only, this little online shop isn't your grandmothers decal store. Nope. They've got modern, fun, whimsical, unique decals you won't find anywhere else.

So, I happened upon this neat online decal store, whilst browsing the net for home decor inspiration, and I thought I'd share some of my new favorite finds.

I know we are all a bit strapped for cash right now, and I think these adorable headboard decals, at only $40 a pop, might be just the way the spruce up your room without breaking the bank.


Or, maybe you've been searching and searching for that perfect desk top lamp, but just can't seem to find something that doesn't take up too much space? Well, how about no space? Try this cool lamp decal.


Couldn't resist throwing in this very retro cool 80's stereo decal. Might just be the perfect thing for your studio or office.




Or maybe you have some wood floors in your shabby chic nursery or kids room that needs refurnishing, but don't have the time or moolah? Try one of these adorable doily decals. Sure to spruce up any space.
Or for some eclectic fun how about these grandfather clocks? Or how about this fun donkey kong decal for a young boys' room? And these birds? Just might be beautiful in your living room.
Anyhow, if you are in the market for some wall decals be sure to check out blik. After all, these aren't your grandmothers decals.
Happy Shopping!



2 comments:

hannah said...

I am not usually into the decals, but I am quite impressed with these. Thanks for the sharing the find!

Aimee said...

These are amazing! I love them. Bookmarked the site for future designing reference. Thanks for sharing.