Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HAPPY 40TH SESAME STREET!!!

Today's post is brought to you by the number 12 and the letter S.

In honor of their big day, I decided to post one of my favorite little videos they used to have on all the time when I was a kid. In fact, this song alone is the reason I prefer to count to 12, instead of say the usual boring ten. Heck no. I like to jazz it up a bit with the seventies version I learned on Sesame Street.

Big ups to Sesame Street! Shout outs to Mr. Hooper, Louis, Grover and his darn alphabet soup, teeny little super guy, Bert, Ernie, Maria, Oscar, Snuffy, Alligator King, Cookie Monster, the martians (Yep, yep, yep), Kermit, Prairy Dawn, Rubber Ducky, Guy Smiley, number 9 martian, two-headed monster, and big bird. Happy Birthday guys!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

This is awesome. Nice little blast from the past!

andrea said...

I remember crying when Mr. Hooper died - I wish my kids enjoyed SS as much as I did