Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FYI


Just so you all know, when the lady at the MAC counter tells you that the liquid eyeliner is waterproof she means it.
She also means that it is soap-proof, lotion-proof, babyoil-proof, butter-proof, olive oil-proof, facewash-proof, eucerin-proof and dove-proof.
Because of this, Thing 2 went to church wearing her fairy princess makeup. Which is very reverent. She also slept in it 3 times, and two days later it looked just as perfect as the minute I put it on.
By Monday I was ready to have my child back, and the fairy princess gone. Only cost me $4.49. Aparently oil-based eye makeup remover pads are the ONLY thing that can handle the liquid eye liner.
Halloween is very fun.

1 comment:

naptime nostalgia said...

Yes, I put butter on my child. Mother of the year, I know.