Sunday, February 17, 2008

THING 1 AND NUMBER 2

Okay, so last friday my girlfriends (holla) and our kids all went down to the Children's Museum to check out the special Sesame Street The Body exibit.


And I just had to share.


So you all know how great Sesame Street is and probably watched it yourself as a kid. Well they are great at educating kids on all sorts of things. And this particular exhibit was all about different parts of the body. Well, being the educators that they are, they weren't going to leave out any part of the body.


They had this little area all about digestion. Yes. Digestion. Complete with a mouth with chewed up food, green churning stomach acid, and yep (you probably guessed it)a large brown contraption that when you pushed it, farting noises, and diahrrea sounds were made, and an enormous hogie-sized (think subway subs packed full) long brown poop came out.


I kid you not. Seriously, my first thought was, who poops that much? Or rather, who's poops are that large?


Thing 1 couldn't stop pushing the button. And it was funny the first, seccond and even the third time. Then it was just embarassing. Yep, that's my kid. Obsessed with the poop. You shoulda seen him giggling.


Cracked me up.


If your in the mood for a little tutorial on digestion by our friends from Sesame Street, and have a pretty thick wallet, then head on over to the Gateway Discovery Children's Museum.


And be sure to take a girlfriend or two along, or a three year-old. Believe me, it's much funnier then.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jake and I were just down there and took a picture under the Sesame Street Sign...Sounds like I need to snag the nieces and head down there!

Kristin said...

That last one was me...sorry I was logged on under my photography class's name.