Thursday, February 14, 2008

A LITTLE LOVE SONG FOR MY LOVE

This is Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds singing Lover Lay Down.

It is also a glimpse into my past. 11 years ago I met the love of my life. A senior baseball player with gorgeous grey blue eyes, curly hair, and the most gentle, loving personality. That guy that I met in art class went on to be my boyfriend for many years, and then after stealing my heart became my Husband.

It is amazing to me how even hearing the opening notes to this song can make my heart melt.

Ten years ago, when I was a crazed teenager this was the background to my falling in love with Hubs.

And even now the very sound of it gives me goosbumps and can make me fall in love all over again.


Loved you then, love you still, always have, always will.

Amelia

No comments: