Wednesday, February 20, 2008

BERT

Okay, well I've been thinking about this for quite some time, and I've decided that after many discussions with a variety of people I thought I might open the question about little Lourdes and her unibrow on the blog.


Now, for those of you who have had your head stuck in the ground, this is Lourdes. Madonna, yes, that Madonna's only daughter. And I think she is like 11 or something. And those are her eyebrows.


Now, as her mother, what do you do? See poll to the right. And please vote. It is completely annonymous, and ridiculous.


Thanks.

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Laser. Hair. Removal.

They've got all the money they need to clean those bad boys up.

Anonymous said...

Seriously get some help for those things, they look like she is about to take flight with those wings. I say lazer hair removal, however I don't know if they would do it that close to the eyes, pluck, or wax, or at least shave the darn things.

Oh and my e-mail is jenrnielson@msn.com only one "n" sorry I wish that I had know that you didn't have it I would have just let you know. I totally miss you guys and Kinnley had so much fun with Syd when you guys were out of town. So maybe we could get them together. love you guys.

naptime nostalgia said...

For the record, I totally agree. Madge should laser those puppies. I just wonder why she hasn't? I know for a fact you can laser in between the eyes, just not under the brows.

And while she is at it, she should do the stash too.

Wow. I am mean. But trust me, when Lourdes is older, she will thank her.

Ashley said...

Holy crap! I never knew about this tradgedy! Seriously, Madonna needs to do something quick. Don't you think it will just get worse as she gets older? Poor girl. It's not all roses when you're mom is the material girl.

Deming Family said...

This is truly tragic!