Saturday, February 23, 2008

I GUESS CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER

Well, that's pretty much confirmation isn't it? Woo hoo, another Jolie-Pitt beauty. What a lucky baby.


Now, onto the real reason I posted this picture. Can we just talk for a minute about Brad if we may? Okay, first off, I'm pretty sure my Grandpa Plant has those exact pants right now in his current wardrobe rotation. And he is in his eighties mind you. And those glasses? Man, I feel like he's gonna jump right off of the set of Dazen & Confused, pull over in his Ford El Camino and offer me a joint and a ride. (Which by the way, if he did, I would totally accept. To the ride. Not the joint. Come on it's Brad Pitt people.)


Seriously, he's kinda channeling a mix between Matthew McConahey in Dazed & Confused, and Robert Redford in the seventies.


And even though I think this look is a little strange, lets be honest Brad really can do no wrong in my head. So even though at first glance I hated his look, I'm starting to like it now, just cause it's Brad.


Now, this reminds me. Funny Story.


Back in College Hubs spent a few years playing ball for CEU down in Price, Utah. (Shout out to the West Price Posse) Pretty much the only place to eat down there other than Taco Bell is a little spot called Groggs. So we ate there alot when he was going to school there. And one time, when we were on a date, the waitress, (who was about 45 and sporting, well how do I say this nicely? Well, a small town waitress look.) who obviously had a little thing for Hubs, says to him, while she is waiting to take our order, "Has Anyone ever told you, you have Brad Pitt eyes?" Seriously. I about died. She was so obviously hitting on my date (and boyfriend at the time) right in front of me in such a cheesy way, that I almost fell off my barstool from inability to stifle my laughter.


HI-larious. At least to me.


I guess maybe you had to be there. But it is super-funny to me cause any time anyone ever mentions Brad Pitt, I always have to remind Hubs that he has his eyes. Dang, if only I looked like Angie. Then we could be their stunt doubles. And life would be wierd.


Okay this post has now officially taken a strange deviation. Congratulations anyways Brad & Ange.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

No comments about his hair? He really does look like a young Robert Redford. But that's weird b/c I still think he's hot. And I usually love his hair. Not so much here though. Anyway, thanks for breaking the news about the baby bump. The world needed another insanely beautiful baby.

Ashley said...

PS - Good thing for nannies right?! How many do they have now, 12 or something?

Anonymous said...

I could have done without anyone ever knowing that story - thanks wifey..

Deming Family said...

I love it. I laughed out loud. You honestly make me laugh!