Wednesday, February 27, 2008

OH LOOK. SOMEONE MADE PANTS SPECIALLY FOR MY KID.

Okay, so how cute are these pants?


Gives a whole new meaning to cranky pants right? I should totally get some for Thing 2. Holy crap. The terrible two's are kicking my ass. And she's not even two yet. I swear, I almost threw her out the window this morning.


But the question is, are these adorable little bum-covers worth seventy buckaroos? The website where they can be found is here. But don't get too excited, cause they are on backorder.


Someone needs to steal this idea pronto. And then make me some. I mean, not me, but Thing 2. I wish I could knit. Well, actually I guess that should say, I wish I could knit well. I mean, if you want a square hot pad or pot thingy I'm your girl. But cute little pants with mean faces? Not quite my level.


But seriously, Thing 2? Love the chick, but she needs a serious attitude adjustment, pronto. But unfortch, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be this way for a good year. I just hope this isn't going to be what it's like when she is a teenager. Or I am so screwed. Then I might throw myself out the window.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I think I am going to try and learn how to make these for your thing 2 and my thing 1, I have just learned how to knit so they might not be so great but I think it is worth a try.

Kristin said...

Those are so cute and I don't think I would've put 2 and 2 together if you wouldn't have put "cranky pants." Only watched the terrible twos not yet experienced but can definitely see where the name came from. Hang in there!

Deming Family said...

I love those pants. I thought it was Syd wearing them at first. I guarantee you could make them. You get on it! I'll be your #1 customer.

By the way, why haven't we seen more posts on project runway? Isn't that your favorite show? Isn't the finale soon?

Jo said...

You crack me up Amy! I swear I feel as if I know you as you seem like a really fun person! Too bad I'm old and single :) Your kids are beautiful by the way. I told Rossi I thought they were and his response was 'They're Rossi's, what do you expect? Of course they are good looking!" :)