Friday, February 22, 2008

HEATHER, THIS IS FOR YOU

So I got tagged. Sort of.

What is his name? Hubs
How long have you been married?
Um, lets see, carry the one, add the five . . . This year it will be seven years in August. The fourth to be exact.
How long did you date? Too freiking long. 4 years or something. All these number questions. Ahh. I don't do numbers.

How old is he? He will be 29 next month. Cruise-A-zee.
Who eats more? What a lame question. I don't really measure, or notice. But I can tell you that if the food involves Cafe Rio Pork salads, then me. If it is Bratworst and Sourkrout then him. Barf-o-rama.

Who said I love you first? Today, or ever? Today, probably him. And if we are talking ever I think him too. I mean, his family says I love you practically every time they leave the room.
Who is smarter? Well, if you want to know about available office space in Salt Lake then ask him. Anything else? Ask me. I am also the most humble. But Hubs rocks at trivial pursuit, chess, scrabble, any game really. Strategy is his thing. So him.
Whose temper is worse? No contest here. Him. But I have to say it has gotten much better since I first started dating him. After pitching a game and losing as a little kid he was so mad that he threw his mitt over the backstop and hit Herman Franks in the face (he was at the game cause they were dedicating the field to him). Ha ha.

Who does the laundry? Sometimes me, sometimes him, but I LOVE it when it's not me.
Who does the dishes?
Our dishwasher.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me. I do everything right. ha ha.
Who pays the bills?
Me.
Who cooks dinner? If I have too, I will, but don't expect anything gourmet. But if this question was who is the better cook, hands down Hubs. But I make a mean bowl of Corn Pops.
Who drives when you are together?
I like to be chauffered whenever possible, cause I am a celebrity in my own head. Just kidding. Hubs loves to drive.
Who is more stubborn? are you saying that I'm stubborn? Cause I'm not. And I won't say I am.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. Dinner every Sunday night. One of my very favorite things I look forward to all week.

Who proposed? He did, in the art classroom in Skyline where we met and fell in love. It's the sweetest story really, and I should tell you about it sometime. But it involves lots of cheese.
Who has more friends?
He would say me, I would say him.
Who has more siblings? Same. Him--three sisters. Me--three brothers.

Who wears the pants in the family? Our kids.

There ya have it Heather. Although, you probably knew all this anyways, since you guys are practically family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you got a little more positive as the questions went on. i'm 28 until next month, thank you very much - there is a difference