Thursday, May 14, 2009

TEN WORDS

Here are ten words that I hope you never have to wake up to. . .

Thing 1 to his sister: "Let's go show mom your new haircut I gave you!!"



Uh, what!?!


Um yeah. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not much of a morning person. But pretty much as soon as I heard those words I was very much awake. I jumped out of bed and went running to see the aftermath. All I could think was my brother is going to kill me. Thing 2 has to walk down the aisle as a flower girl in no less than a month.

So, I'm screaming like a mad woman running out to the kitchen. I think I scared the pants off of Thing 1. He just looked at me like I was slightly crazy (which I might have been).

Me (said very sternly): Where is your sister?

Him: Over there.

Me (again with the stern-ness): Did you cut her hair?

Him: Yes.

Me (blood pressure rising): Where are the scissors?

Him: Right here.

Me: Where?

Him: Right here on my hand. I used my finger scissors.



Holy Crap people. Talk about almost having a heart attack.


Then I preceded to hide all the scissors in the entire house just in case Thing 1 has any more urges to play barber shop.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That is so freakin funny! Can't wait for those adventures of motherhood.

Jer + Lu said...

I'm seriously laughing like crazy! What a life you have!