Friday, May 8, 2009

IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS. . .

You know the catchy little tune by the Bare Naked Ladies? (One of the best concerts I've ever been too by the way) Well, If I had a million dollars this is what I would request for mothers day.

I mean, just look at it. It is a Genuine Stella scooter. Isn't she purdy? I quite like the blue, or. . .

the avocado green. Either would do. But I have to say I appreciate the white walls that come on the avocado color. But one thing is for certain. I wouldn't be able to just get the Stella alone. Heck no. I would also request the side car as well. See below.
I mean, really, a million dollars. We could splurge on the side car. It is the perfect mothers day gift. Take just the scooter out on your own, and have a little alone time. Or, hook up the sidecar bad boy, helmet up the kiddos, stop for a sugary delight (a.k.a. Slurpee) and head to the park. What could be better?
Oh man. If I had a million dollars.
If you had a million what would you request this mothers day?

P. S. No pressure Hubs, no pressure. The number two item on my mothers day dream list is something that doesn't require even a penny. That would be me sleeping in until like 8 or 9 or 10. Well, really, I'm pretty sure I can't sleep past 8, but it sure will be fun to try. Oh, and if any of you suckers call my house Sunday morning, so help me. . .
Happy Mothers Day Y'all!!!

5 comments:

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

I started singing that song as soon as read your title...

I would buy a fur coat, but not a real fur coat... because as you know, "that's cruel." ;)

Scott@VoteOrDieBlog said...

I want one of those. Maybe Aimee will get me one for Father's Day.

Aimee said...

Or maybe Scott could get me one for being cool since I'm not a mother yet. I do hope your hubs feels the pressure and surprises you with one. I would for sure want a ride the next time we are in town.

At this point in time I think I would just settle for enough money to pay off my student loan and a little extra for a down payment on a house. That isn't too much to ask for, right?!

The Gearheads said...

I promise, I won't call you tomorrow morning..


But I may just send you a text...
:D

Max Sartin said...

If I had a million dollars - I'd own all the Ford LTDs in Salt Lake