Friday, May 15, 2009

ART FAIR

So, my very favorite little girls clothing line, Matilda Jane, is having their "Art Fair" clothing sale this weekend and I thought I'd share this little fabulous secret with you, cause frankly you rock. Very rarely does Matilda Jane ever sell their clothes online. Usually you have to buy it at a trunk show. But this weekend (today, tomorrow and till 11 pm EST on Sunday ) you can purchase till your hearts delight. Since it is Art Fair, all sales are final. Be warned, it is the cutest clothing you will ever find for little girls. But the sizes do run a bit big. They do have a bit of boy clothing under the heading "Mighty Acorns". And of course, a few bits and pieces for us ladies.

They will be adding more stuff throughout the weekend, so be sure to check back. I was reading the owners blog today and she said they had 18GB of traffic in the first hour. Yeah, that doesn't mean anything to me either. But she said that they placed 1,100 orders in the first 35 minutes. Crazy right?! I think it's funny, cause most of Thing 2's closet is MJ, and I love it with a passion, but I didn't realize so many other people do as well. I guess since they so rarely sell stuff online, people buy it up in bulk, and then sell the clothing for almost twice as much on ebay. I'll have to remember that when she grows out of her MJ stuff. Yesterday when I was browsing the inventory they had so much stuff. Today after I got back from running errands, they had about a third of what they had this morning. Insane!!

Okay, well that is all for now. Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!



No comments: