Monday, March 9, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------->

So, in honor of my friend Aimee and her hubby Scott, and his fab new blog, I've decided to do a little vote of my own.

These little beauties are from this months FreePeople catalogue that came in the mail today. How do we feel about this bloggers? I mean, I pretty much love all things eighties, but really. Come on now. Isn't this just a bit ridiculous?
Either way, you must go visit www.voteordieblog.com. It's fun, free, and highlarryous! Add it to your googlereader and enjoy having your voice heard. And for the love of all that is holy, please vote on the right.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

You are nice to spread the love. We are hoping his blog goes viral and solves his unemployment problem :) (Ok maybe that is just my hope!)

I actually think these pants looks comfy. It would hide the thigh fat at least? But truthfully I doubt I will be able to embrace the style coming back. You should try and let me know how it goes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying nice things about my blog. I definitely don't see these pants making a comeback, but I've been wrong before. I mean, people are wearing furry boots.