Monday, November 10, 2008

WRASL'N WILL GET YOU NOWHERE

Thanks to all my awesome readers, and your wonderful photographer recommendations, I will eventually have a beautiful (hopefully) family Christmas card to send out to all of you. Unfortunately it will be arriving in the mail a week later than originally planned.

Why, you ask? Because of this.
Do you see that shiner?
I. Was. Going. To. Kill. Him.
After calling almost every single photographer that was recommended, and finding out that apparently this is THE month to have family photos happen, I was uber-lucky to find one fabulous photographer able to squeeze me in last Friday. Hoo-ray! I ran all over town for two days, grabbing all the necessities and overnighting a few items to be sure we looked respectable enough, when in the end, it didn't even matter. Two days chock full of stress, and then Hubs decides to go and ruin our entire Christmas the day before the pictures. Ha. okay, that is maybe a little over-dramatic, but that is exactly how I felt. I called the photographer and she just laughed. And laughed. Apparently, this sort of thing happens quite regularly. And it is almost ALWAYS due to some sort of craziness involving the husband. Coincidence? I think not. Perhaps it's a conspiracy of all the husbands out there to make their wives hope they just cancel family pictures. Luckily though, his plan did not work, because she was able to change a few things around and fit us in this week. And barring we have no more black eyes, our Christmas can now go on as planned. Hopefully.
One, thing is for certain though. There will be no wrestling, and NO FUN until after our family pictures. Is that too much to ask? Bah Humbug.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

amy, you have got to stop kicking hubs in the face when you "wrestle" ha ha. can't wait to see the picture!

Anonymous said...

In my own defense, i was just sitting there reading to thing 2, when thing 1 decided to tackle me...poor defenseless me. Only one comment on the picture, are you getting a little less private on your private blog?