Tuesday, October 6, 2009

TUESDAY'S TIP: GOOGLE READER NEXT, GOOD LIKE VELCRO

So, about a month ago, i read this little post on my good friend Aimee's blog. And i thought nothing of it, for a few weeks since i was on vacation. Put it on my to do list, and off i went. Well, thanks to a little bout of swine flu, (yes, swine flu!) i had some time on my hands last week what with being stuck at home for seven full days (that my friends, is another post entirely) and all, that i decided to follow her post over to Sherbert Blossom and rig up my google reader.

And friends, let me tell you what. This little diddly is life-changing. Like kinda the same way that Velcro must have changed all the peoples lives before Velcro. I mean, can you imagine your life without Velcro?

Well, Sherbert Blossom did a tutorial for all you bloggers out there that like to read your blogs in google reader. But the thing we all despise about google reader, is a) you definitely don't comment as much cause you have to actually link in to do so. Which is a whole nother step, and just ugh. Too. Much. Time. And b) as convenient as google reader is for having all my blogs in one place alerting me when they've updated, it's well, very blah. Just not the same as clicking to each one of the blogs I read separately.

So, do yourself a favor. Go here, or here, and get yoself google reader next-ified. I am telling you, it has changed my life. In a VERY good way. Kinda like velcro.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I heart Google. What will they think of next?!