Thursday, October 8, 2009

CARD TABLE RE-DO

So, I saw this little re-design over at younghouselove, and I just am completely enamored. I mean, how cute is this do-over? I just want to say, that I would totally do this if a) I had the energy, and b) I had a card table. Luckily I have neither, and can just enjoy the awesome creativity of others. Go them!

Just look at that hideous card table. Boring and blah. And then. . .
tada! Amazing what a little spray paint and oil cloth can do for ya. Just imagine how a little bunco around this baby would liven things up a bit.


Some people are so darn nifty.
Actually, come to think of it, I do have a few chairs like this, and it might be a fun little makeover for fall. If I happen to find the energy, and actually re-do the chairs, I'll be sure to post some pictures. But, don't hold your breath people. I kind of suck at follow-through.
Happy Thursday Everyone!

1 comment:

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

happy bday tomorrow.. it's Fri right? love you and so glad we've reconnected.

PS. Are you still rocking it at Flow. I am seriously missing Jami's class so much...I just have a hard time leaving the little one, you know?

Have an awesome day. You deserve it.