Thursday, August 20, 2009

THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!

Finally! I feel like I've been waiting for August 20th forever! But it's finally here! My most favorite show ever is back!! I can't even begin to tell you how much I've missed Heidi and Tim and all their ridiculously crazy challenges. I'm sorry, but Bravo's replacement "The Fashion Show" just didn't do it for me. Same concept, crappier challenges and weak designers. Just goes to show that you can never replace an original. Bravo should have paid up. Long live Timm and Heidi. Long live Project Runway!

And to make this season even more spectacular than ever is a new show to follw PR, called Models of the Runway. I'm being a little cautious in my excitement for this show, cause in the past the models they've had on PR haven't exactly been the most interesting people ever. But maybe this season they got some great girls. It's like Tyra's Top Model meets Project Runway. I am hoping Awesomeness will ensue. But remember friends, it's no longer on Bravo, you will have to go to Lifetime for this little slice of heaven. Set your Tivos now.

Happy Project-Runway-Is-Back-Day Everyone!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks, I checked your post just in time!

hubbs said...

and now i've officially lost control of the tv...

Jo said...

Love the new header!