Thursday, July 16, 2009

WHO WEARS SHORT SHORTS?

ED WEARS SHORT SHORTS!!!

Decided to bring my facebook discussion over to blogger.

For those of you who for some crazy reason weren't able to catch The Bachelorette this week, I looked, and looked, everywhere for a still of Ed in his little green shorts, but couldn't find one. So, a you tube video will have to do. But don't worry, you don't have to watch for long. His little John Stockton inspired lovelies show up within the first 15 seconds.

And I have to know. Do we like the Ed's version of fashion-forward swimwear, or is it just a bit too much white man thigh?

Alls I know, is if those trunks don't have a little mesh undie built in, so help us all. I was afraid the whole episode a little of Ed's junk was gonna slip right on out of his trunks if ya know what I mean. So, let your voice be heard. Comments are now open.

Now, I don't' want to sway your opinion, but on a side note, um, what is going on? I really liked Reid. Like alot. And saw Jills and Reid all old and wrinkled and happy together forever. But instead she goes with Ed & his whack fashion sense. Did she ever think that maybe the reason they weren't in the "mood" was because of his shorts? I'm telling you. Short-short green swim trunks aren't all that seksy if ya catch my drift.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I did not like Reid. He was cute and they had good physical chemistry, but he was so immature emotionally- he could never really talk about the important things and sharing his feelings was not his strong point that's for sure. Short shorts aside, at least Ed can verbalize his feelings and I think he is sincere. I think Kiptyn is dreamy, and so perfect, but I wonder if he's too good to be true?

Lisa said...

Did you hear the clip at the end where he talked about his mankini?

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Just getting caught up on the blogosphere... (Girls camp this weekend has kept me busy for the last week or so).

Anyway, amen on Heffernan's google number bit.

And I am sorry to hear about your loss. I remember "the Colonel"... he was such a great guy. Though I don't think I ever knew his real name! What an incredible man. My sincerest sympathies to your family Ms. Amy.