Thursday, July 9, 2009

KILLED IT!


Okay, so I've been scouring the web for some video of these two killing their Wade Robson routine from last night's SYTYCD, but nothing is up yet. As soon as I find it, I will post it.
I just absolutely love Wade Robson's routines. They are so unique, and clever, and have fabulous choreography. They are 100% entertaining, and leave you always wanting more. He is so quirky, and creative. And every routine he puts out is amazing. But the one he rocked last night was insane! This was the first time this season I've rewound my DVR to watch a routine. I loved it that much! An to be honest, I'm not much of a Janette or a Brandon fan. I much prefer Kayla and Kupono, (and I love Mia too and her choreography) but I just thought these two killed it last night. First their fox trot, which was off the hook, and then their Wade Robson routine! They just hit every single beat. Made me want to dance around like a thief ;) I was so impressed.
Sometimes I feel like Mia gets alot of buzz for her routines, which she should since they are amazing, but in my opinion Wade just goes that extra mile. His routines are totally different, yet they tell a story and make you think. And frankly, I like that. I wish he was more of a regular on the show and definitely should judge an ep. He would be an amazing critique. I just think he brings such a unique perspective that SYTYCD needs.
So enough hubbub. When the video is up, I will post it here for you so you can feast your eyes on a little bit of awesomeness this Thursday. Stay tuned.

No comments: