Wednesday, July 8, 2009

DID HE, OR DIDN'T HE?



Well, I tried to stay away. Really I did. No, not from watching the Bachelorette silly, but from blogging about the Bachelorette.

But I just can't go on about my life and not discuss this with you all. Because this is important. Really. Cause I know as much as you don't want to admit it, you're watching it too. And loving every single trashy minute.

So, guys, what's our opinion. Did he have a girlfriend or didn't he?


Was Jake just totally coming back to screw things up for Wes? Or was there an actual girlfriend? And if so, just for the record, I hope to high heaven there isn't one anymore. What girl would let her boyfriend go on a dating show?! Insane! So, I know he said somewhere amongst his drunken limo ride home that "he was the first bachelor to make it it to fourth place with a girlfriend." Was this a bad case of drunk dialing, without the dialing? Or the drunken truth?

Please let your voice be heard. Comments are now open.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This episode made for some great trash TV watching. I think he had a girlfriend, only came on to promote his music career, and I laughed in shock every time he and his disingenuous self came on the screen. He was a piece of work!

Brittany said...

I think it was weird how unclear it was- but when all was said and done I think he did. He is just a piece of trash all around, and that last episode was so awkward to watch. What a jerk, and good riddance, finally!

Kim said...

I doubt he did he's too lame to have a girlfriend he probably just pretended to to act cool. You should read this by chris harrison it's funny: http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/07/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-episode-8.html