Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TO MY DEAREST LOVING HUBS

Dear Hubs,

Okay, so my birthday. It's in October. A long way off I realize. However I just stumbled upon what could be only THE MOST FABULOUS BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER. And well, I'm hoping this little post-a-la-hint will do the trick.

So I have been loving Kathy Griffins stand up for quite sometime now. I love all her celebrity bashing. I think it's hilarious. As you know, I routinely laugh out loud in a somewhat annoying manner almost every time I see her on television. And, come on, admit it. You've giggled too. And wouldn't it be fun to giggle together to Kathy Griffin LIVE? Well now we can. Our chance is coming. November 21st to be exact. And I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday in November. Can you? And here is where you can purchase the tickets for my MOST FABULOUS BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER. Couldn't be easier, right?


Your loving wife,

Amy

And bloggers, if you happen to be a Kathy fan as well, feel free to join us. Trust me, she won't disappoint.




No comments: