Wednesday, June 17, 2009

FINALLLY. . .

Proof!! He is mine. I did carry him!! Well, after a good five years, I've finally found a trait in my son that he most definitely got from me. Seriously, he looks exactly like Hubs. From his head to his toe. Exact replica. It's kinda cute actually. But some days I find myself wishing that he had something of mine. You know. Like maybe my ears, or my toes or something. And well, after five years I finally found it. The gene he got from me.

This kid LOVES a good accessory.

Hubs is so proud.

And I can't think of a better gene for him to have inherited. Cause, well, lets just face it. Accesories are great, give you a little juje. And everyone needs a little juje. Accessories make you smile, they always fit, and can be useful (like tell you the time). Three cheers for accessories!

Every day he goes through this whole routine putting on his "stuff".

Hearing aids.
Hat.
Sunglasses.
Wristband --sometimes two.
Watch.
Wristband on ankle (yeah. I don't get it either)
and last but most certainly not least. His backpack that he MUST carry around at all times. But not like a normal backpack. He must wear it like a messenger bag.

I so love this kid.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amy, haven't you known longer than just today about his desire to accessorize? Remember the Michael Jackson glove or the Utes beanie hat??? I love the kid too. Eric and I are sitting here reading your post, looking at the pictures and laughing to ourselves.